Experienced Worker Assessment
- This qualification is designed solely for those have been working in the electrotechnical industry as a practising electrician for a minimum of 5 years and wish to work toward an ECS Installation Electrician Gold Card using the experienced worker route; which this qualification forms part of.
BS 7671: 2018 18th Edition Regulations
- This award gives the learner an understanding of the application of the IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition (and amendment). It provides a facility for individuals working in the electrotechnical sector to develop and/or enhance their knowledge of the Requirements for Electrical Installation.
- Can be completed on its own or while you are undertaking the Experienced Worker Assessment.
Verification, Inspection and Testing
- This qualification covers the specialist knowledge and skills you need, including appropriate legislation, inspection and testing techniques, completing and issuing certificates or reports and understanding and verification of results and measurements. This includes learning outcomes that cover safe isolation, inspection, safe testing of both pre-energised and energised circuits and the practical use of test equipment.
- Can be completed on its own or while undertaking the Experienced Worker Assessment
- Typically, this qualification would be completed after the 18th Edition
- The AM2E is for experienced workers who are completing the Experienced Worker Assessment (EWA)
- It can only be taken once you have gained the Experienced Worker Qualification, 18th Edition and Verification, Inspection and Testing
- 2 ½ - day practical and theory-based electrical assessment
- Includes: Experienced Worker Assessment
- Includes: 18th Edition
- Includes: Verification, Inspection and Testing
- Not Included: AM2E
If you do not have 5 years experience working as an electrician we may be able to offer you an alternative route.
Please contact one of our advisors on 01932 311 944
What our customers say...
"I attended SkillSearcher to complete my 18th edition and Verification, Inspection qualifications. I found the assessors to be friendly and supportive throughout. I would recommend SkillSearcher to anyone looking for a trade course.”
"I found my AM2 assessment and refresher course to be well put together and the staff were friendly and knowledgeable"